Dear colleagues, dear visitor of our FDM website!
Sometimes, there is something completly new in medicine. Can you imagine that your patients' body gesture guides you through your treatment procedure? Stephen Typaldos realised the potential of the distinct message of pain body gesture which was not recognized before by anybody else. Decoding the pain body language is the key for treating just every musculoskeletal complaints successfully. Typaldos' Fascial Distortion Model (FDM) is an entirely new approach in Manual Pain Medicine. This new understanding of pain body language is becoming a cornerstone for the management of musculoskeletal pain. The visual diagnosis and brand new hands-on treatment techniques are highly effective and lead to successful treatment results.
Over a decade ago, together with the top team of FDM instructors, I had the opportunity to start organising FDM training seminars in Germany and Switzerland. Now we like to offer a training course in the UK and Scandinavia as well. Our instructor team and I hope to see you soon!
Sincerley yours, Matthias Fink, MD, Hannover Medical School and AIM-Collegium, Switzerland
- Typaldos' Fascial Distortion Model (FDM). An entirely new appraoch in Manual Pain Medicine.
- This new understanding of pain body language is becoming a cornerstone for the management of musculoskeletal pain.
- Visual diagnosis and brand new hands-on treatment techniques are highly effective and lead to successful treatment results.
- Almost all painful musculoskeletal conditions can be treated successfully using Typaldos' Fascial Distortion Model.
- FDM in sports medicine: As a fast-track treatment, FDM can be applied in sport injuries to achieve immediate pain relief without long rehab procedures.
- For therapists and doctors, AIM-Collegium offers a complete training programme in Typaldos' Fascial Distortion Model.
Supination trauma - marathon runner
- You will be among the first to use this diagnosis and treatment method according to the Fascial Distortion Model.
- With our instructors you quickly learn the diagnosis and treatment method according to the Fascial Distortion Model
- You will successfully apply the method to your patients, as early as after the first training weekend!
If you have any questions regarding the registration and organisation of the training, don’t hesitate to contact me
SE 0762 339 876
DK 80 253 881
Seminar Organisation & Business Administration
“Enjoy your success with FDM!” (Stephen Typaldos)